It's been almost 24 months since I purchased an iPhone on impulse, driven by that feeling na kawawa naman ako - walang regalo nung birthday! The purchase was done in a mad rush and I failed to read Globe's fine print which resulted in me being stuck with an expensive plan locked-up for two years.
It only took me a month before I decided to void Globe's bulok warranty and DIY jailbreak my beloved iPong. Doing so was like opening a Pandora's box - and unleashing the latent powers that Apple didn't even bother making their software do. So I was equipped with Text Forward, Copy & Paste, and months later... SSH!
Every now and then when Apple releases new software updates, i'd have to go through the whole process again, praying that I wouldn't brick the phone or that most of the other Apps are already ported and compatible. Sometimes I'd end up hating an expensive hardware close to being a paper weight with Apps crashing left and right. Sometimes I think of proposing to iPong for bringing me so much joy and glee.
There were times (more than three or four) when I almost wanted to sell iPong. But just like humans do, I discover something new about iPong and start the process of falling in love and then hate and then love again - I just hope that iPong survives another 24 more months with me.

1 comments:
gusto ko nga din bumili pero nagdadalawang isip haha kaya ipad na lang siguro
Post a Comment