Life outside of my closet has been pretty much what I made it to be. I started with coming out to some straight friends, progressed to hooking up with other PLUs, was lucky to find like-acting and similar minded set of PLU friends, and even expanded my circle to dab a little on the PLU mainstream.
Followers of my defunct blog(s) would know that I loved and lost, shook my booty in the dance halls of Malate, drowned myself in alcohol, and flirted with some boys (some of them I'd rather forget, blame it on the alcohol).
I'm pretty much comfortable with who I am right now.. but that doesn't necessarily mean that I walk around with a billboard that's screaming "I'm gay".
It's just so cool to be comfortable in your own skin. No need to 'act' straight.. since am no longer uptight and on guard, just being who I am - a straight acting fag, comes out naturally. =)
a3 Epilogue: Life Outside of My Closet
2.20.2010 | Posted by I Am Lukayo at 6:00 PM |
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Powered by Blogger.

10 comments:
it's a good thing what you have right now, it's what closeted folks would want to have.
it's admirable. =)
you dont really need to be hella gay naman kasi :-p
just WERQ it, girl!
ay bading ka pala? hahaha
kainggit naman. di ko pa rin kaya sabihin sa straight friends ko. in time =)
yeah,thats why i dont understand people saying,bakit di ka pa magladlad?
i just said:this is my ladlad already!LOL
CONGRACHULESYONS!!!!
I always believe that one's sexuality should never solely dictate one's behavior. Sure, it can be a reason, a factor, but not as the only. :)
@Engel: Minsan praning pa din. Can't kiss my boo in public with a lot of people (just yet). Maybe in time...
@Herbs: Naipit kasi ako sa generation na stereotyped ang bakla bilang parlorista...
@MkSurf8: Pare, hindi ako bakla ah. BTW, my exBoss mentioned that you mentioned me. LOLs!
@MacCallister: ROTFL! Oo nga... kasi stereotyped na ladlad yung dapat maging effeminate ka.
@WC: FALAKFAKAN!!! LOLs
@Manech: Well put. :)
Thanks for droppin' by!
May ganun? LOL :)
i admire people like you sir.. keep being cool and beautiful :)
Im pretty much in the same situation. Sometimes theres really need to pretend just to basically fit in. Nice blog : )
Post a Comment